- "That's the BEST massage I've ever had!"
- "Stress? What stress?"
-"Do you see my ankles and feet? The inflammation is already down after MLD."
-"I can breathe now after you performed lymphatic massage on my face."
-"I have more range of motion in my shoulders than before the massage."
-"You have magic hands!"
-"Ayurvedic massage was relaxing and helped me go inward."
1. "Happy Feet"- warm towels, exfoliating scrub, and body butter round out this upgrade - $20
2. "Rockin' Face"- warm towels, cold rocks, and moisturizing face lotion will make you smile - $15
Choose one of the upgrades for free on your first visit as a new customer.
A Health Savings Account (HSA) or a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) are accounts created for individuals to save for qualifying medical expenses that their insurance plans do not cover.
1. Visit your primary care physician and let them know you want to use some of your money for massages if you have an acute or chronic condition.
2. Your primary care physician will need to address three areas of information on the prescription:
Keep your prescription for documentation of the expense. Bring your FlexCard (if you have one) to pay for your next massage. If you don't have a FlexCard, just pay for your massage and turn in your receipt for reimbursement. You cannot include tips or gratuities with HSA funds.
Copyright © 2021 Moore Relaxed Massage - All Rights Reserved.